INDUSTRIAL WATERPROOF SYSTEMS LTD.
Estimator & Project Coordinator
This position is an entry level position which will expose the employee to all stages of a project lifecycle. The employee will report to the project manager in charge of the projects the employee is assigned to.
- Analyze construction drawings, specifications, proposals and other documentation to assist in the preparation of time, cost, and labour estimates for all phases of a project.
- Obtain quantity survey values from bidding and construction documents
- Prepare RFI’s for clarifications during bidding and during construction
- Price site instructions, work orders and change notices
- Establish and maintain project files and preparation of reports
- Demonstrate the ability to efficiently handle and administer multiple tasks on concurrently running projects at different stages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is able to deliver work to deadline, complete and on time
- Has strong time management, and organizational skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work as an individual or part of a team
- 2 years of experience in the construction industry. Experience in the roofing industry would be considered an asset.
- Post-secondary degree in Engineering or Construction Engineering
Technology from a post secondary institution.
- Knowledge in reading and interpreting construction documents and drawings.
- Understands and ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Project
- Valid and current class 5 motor vehicle license
We are also seeking eager, motivated, hard-working individuals for the following positions in Alberta Canada:
- General Laborers – must have commercial roofing experience & valid drivers license
If you are interested please fax your resume to (519) 645 6589
Or email your resume to: email@example.com